obcagesgou Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Ra.One Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A computer game character takes on physical form to destroy a player who nearly beat him but quit the game in between.
Its is of AI/ Matrix genre or at least a great Indian attempt to make a SciFi movie. Do not compare it side by side with Hollywood SciFi movies. It is a decent break from song and dance routines with good graphics. More similar movies with strong story line, is sure to win India a Oscar.I am really sad when people negatively comment on such movies. This movie is new transition between cliché movies in India to more mainstream world movies.I specially like the action scenes unlike usual stunts.Graphics, are in par with good Hollywood flicks if not comparable with Cameroon/Spielberg.Yes, story needs to be more mature but considering that its India oriented, its appropriate. You don't expect movies like Matrix do good in box offices in India.Recommended for "educated" crowd.
Complete disaster movie.<br/><br/>Surprised to see people rating 10/10 on IMDb, where serious cinema lovers use to comment.<br/><br/>Well, movie starts with common overacted scenes by SRK. Creates confusion of it being children movie or adult movie with non-veg non-funny jokes. Ends up with more confusion & flaw full action scenes.<br/><br/>I did not heard SRK taking any serious action training for this movie & got my answer. Action is like another well choreographed item song.<br/><br/>Watch this for Arjun Rampal, who seems to be the only person who did justice to what is expected out of a big budget action movie.
Anubhav Sinha's exhilarating fantasy Ra.One is Bollywood at its best. It has energy, spectacle and humor, song and dance, but razzle-dazzle special effects and action stunts never overwhelm its story of enduring love that unfolds amid an intricate and inspired sci-fi odyssey.
Yes, the soundtrack has two tracks by Akon, Chammak Chhallo & Criminal. Both have been composed by Vishal Shekhar. Although the Ra.One Album features various versions of both the songs. Both the song will also feature in the movie. Yes, the latest TV spots & trailers shows "Also in 3D"…. so it has been officially announced now. ~~UPDATE~~ Yes, it will be in 3D & will be released simultaneously on October 26th Worldwide.
Gurren Lagann - The Movie 01 - Childhood's End download torrentSubmarine X-1 in hindi 720pthe Sister Deathwish full movie in hindi free download hdJfets-D movie download in hddownload Road of the Living DeadTirad Pass: The Story of Gen. Gregorio del Pilar in hindi free downloadThe Dirty Dozen: The Deadly Mission sub downloadthe Chip Off the Old Block full movie in hindi free downloadBlack Point full movie in hindi free download mp4Download the Episode 1.21 full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by obcagesgou

milan replied

194 weeks ago

Wow!! It was really good to see the movie link Ra.One shared here. I am a big shahrukh khan fan and i have already cons of iot watched this movie before. I am really wondering about the movies shared here. Looking here for more details.
Please log in to post a reply.